Friday, January 8, 2010

Intro to us

Hey everyone this is Renee and Rick. We are girlfriend and boyfriend trying to spread the word of Paganism to those still in the broom closet. Coming to you our fabulous audience from our base camp at Northern Arizona University.
Renee: I am going to be a freshman, and I am going to study Criminal Justice and Criminology. I have been a Wiccan since 5 years ago and loving it =)
Rick: I am going to also be a freshman at NAU to study metalsmithing and precious stone crafting (AKA: jewelry making). I am the outsider's opinion towards the practice and faith of Wicca and Paganism but i don't hate on them at all.

About the Podcast:
GET OUT OF THE BROOM CLOSET ALREADY!!!
We will cover various topics about:
-divination
-Reiki
-Shamanism
-Paganism
-cooking
-circle casting
-herbology
-Other religions: Judiasm, Christianity, Satanism (I know some are you are booo hiss not this, but we need to see how it all relates to our way of life/religion)
-Outside opinions
-news
-music
-and some random randomness thrown in by Rick =)
So join us hope you have a good time listening and GET OUT OF THE BROOM CLOSET ALREADY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment