Thursday, February 25, 2010

Healing

There are many types of healing that I, Renee practice. I mostly work with Reiki (Energy Healing), crystals and circle healings.

I am going to give you a little taste of what I do right here, and I am going to start with Reiki and I am going to explain it alittle bit for some understanding of what I do.

Reiki: I focus my energy and my white light on the injury, trying to heal the person, and heal the spot that has been injurdered or is in need of healing. I also have a specific hand placement that I use. Generally I put my hands faced down side by side together and focus hard, letting that light and energy flow through my hands. I also wear my amethyst crystal when I do this.

My preperation for energy healing:

I do a circle casting OR I just light a white, blue or purple candle, or all three and ask for permission to use the energy from Maka (Mother Nature) to heal this person. Then I cleanse my crystal in salt a good hour before the healing is conducted. After the healing I always cleanse my crystal in the moon light or the sun light in the salt.

Crystals:

This one is pretty basic and depends on your own healing crystal, mine as I explained above is amethyst. How to find your healing crystal is by spreading out the crystals in a line and running ur left hand over each of the crystals, one will draw you to it by strong energy and you feel a sort of connection to it. It's alittle hard to explain to be honest. ANYWAY before you use it be sure to cleanse it in sea salt or rock salt your choice, or just plain old table salt, what ever you choose to use. Put it in the sunlight, or the moonlight which ever feels strongest to you. Ask the Goddess or God, whatever you believe in to lend you the energy from the crystal to heal a certain person, animal or yourself. Crystals are AMAZING...honestly..I love my amethyst, and yes I have alot of it. Place the crystal on any of the chakras that indicate the area that needs to be healed, feel the energy flow through the crystal and also your hands, see the energy flowing through it, and keep working with it until that area is healed or if the sickness is gone.

Circle Healings:
Basically I just cast a circle with 6 candles, light going clockwise in order to heal, I also put crystals around the middle candle, and incantate my healing prayer, say the person's name and reason to be healed then I light the middle candle.

That is all for healing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment