Friday, February 12, 2010

Wicca and Neo Paganism

So many people constantly mistake (Neopaganism) and Paganism (Wicca, eartly religions etc.) But why? There are some possible answers below:
1. They think since we use a 5 pointed stars to cast a circle that we are going to cause harm.
2. They think that since we have an open mind and that we can heal not harm, that we are going to just harm people. HELOOO I am going to go back to the Wiccan Rede here: "An' it harm none so do what ye will" COME ON are people that stupid?
3. People are too lazy to click on a new tab on their computers and do research on their own. I keep getting the same question: "What is Wiccanism? It sounds like Satanism...I mean you are doing witchcraft" OH COME ON please just do your own research and stop asking stupid questions..it drives me insane and honestly it pisses me off to no end.
4. Their religion, their Priest or the bible might tell them that any kind of healing is Satanic. Uhmm alright when have we ever harmed anyone? Does this say brainwashing to anyone other then me? I mean open up your mind already...please?
I mean we are accepting to your religion accept ours and stop trying to convert people that are happy the way that they are.
5. Neo Pagan rituals consists of some blood offerings of some kind. We have hopefully never done that...I mean ew...thats just not what the Wiccan Rede states..."Harm None do what ye will" We use candles and items to represent the elements...=) never blood. never...ever...Food, drinks, candles and insence are ok but never blood. Ok I think I got my thought out. Haha =)

Outsider opinion:

Ok so i get the whole thing about people thinking wicca is being satanic and stuff like that but honestly and i mean to be truthfully honest anyone who thinks that is an idiot. Flat out an idiot. i know in my heart that wicca is no form of what the church considers witchcraft and trust me on this i am episcapalion which is a branch of the christian church so i know what i am talking about and no i am not taking my partners side just because i am with her i know this to be true because I did my own research on this. So anyone willing to challenge this is welcome to be blown out of the water but get your info straight before confronting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment